Tuesday 31 January 2017

There are angels in this world


I spent another morning in Lancing helping out in a huge warehouse, sorting, packing and loading another HUGE lorry bound for Iraq. 

I am not looking for Brownie points here, but would like any readers of my blog to look on www.samarasaidappeal.org/ 
or find Samara Levy on Facebook - read her posts and watch her videos. This extraordinary young woman has masterminded an organisation that is regularly sending lorries packed with all kinds of aid to hospitals and civilians in Syria and Iraq. 

As I drive along through the early morning winter mist and traffic, preparing myself for a few hours of pretty backbreaking work, I remind myself that I spent a night in my own bed, and woke up in my own warm house….it helps face the tasks ahead with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment